Halloween Costume Contest Reminder
We’ve received some awesome entries for the Halloween costume contest. If you’d like a chance to win some amazing prizes, be sure to submit your entry by November 1, at 5pm PST!
A repost of the prizes and the rules below (if you have some questions, check out Brent’s comments HERE to see if they’ve been answered, and feel free to post other questions in the comments to this post):
FIRST PLACE: The first FOUR chapters of The Broken Eye – that’s two more new chapters than you can get anywhere else right now! – and signed copies of The Black Prism and The Blinding Knife in trade paperback.
SECOND PLACE: Signed copies of The Black Prism and The Blinding Knife in trade paperback.
THIRD PLACE: A signed copy of The Blinding Knife in trade paperback.
FOURTH PLACE: Two signed bookplates.
1. Entry due by Friday, November 1, 2013 at 5pm Pacific Standard Time.
2. Entry must include a picture of you in a costume inspired by the Night Angel Trilogy or the Lightbringer Series (go HERE to check out the Night Angel character sketches), along with a one-to-two sentence description.
3. International entries are allowed and encouraged!
4. As long as the costume is materially yours, some Photoshop is fine (no presenting characters from movies or video games by putting a gloss of Photoshop on it and saying it’s your costume).
5. Two entries allowed per person, but you can only win once.
6. The subject line of the email must read: 2013 Costume Contest.
7. Address the email to: CAPSLOCK @ brentweeks.com (no spaces; and just like last year, Brent will be selecting the winners).
8. The costume must be family-friendly (as usual, we’d like to display the best entries on the website and can’t do that if it’s not appropriate for younger fans)
Winners will be announced on Monday, November 4, 2013.