UPDATE: NIGHT ANGEL #BattleWornBooks
To celebrate the launch of the NIGHT ANGEL 10TH Anniversary Omnibus, we’re giving fans a chance to win some pretty awesome Night Angel swag. The contest is open to fans in the U.S. and abroad. One grand prize winner will receive a stellar collection of NIGHT ANGEL books, and five others will receive an EXCLUSIVE Night Angel t-shirt!
Via Twitter or Facebook, post a photo of your favorite, most-loved, battle-worn Night Angel book (or set of books) using the hashtag #BattleWornBooks and a line or two about how the book got that way. We’d love to see some creative scenery or settings (though no digital enhancement, please).
By the way, if you’re that one person who brought in that super bloody book that I signed? You should totally submit that. Also, I’m never signing an actually bloody book again. I was young and foolish then.
Oh, and don’t beat up your book just to win this contest…. I mean, unless you’re going to go out and buy new copies afterward. Then you should DEFINITELY beat up your book just to win this contest.
More details below.
ONE (1) Person will receive: a NIGHT ANGEL 10TH Anniversary Omnibus, a copy of THE WAY OF SHADOWS graphic novel, and a foreign-language edition of your choice (we’ll have a list of editions for you to choose from).
FIVE (5) People will win a copy of the NIGHT ANGEL Omnibus plus an exclusive, black-on-black Night Angel t-shirt.
1. Entries may be submitted starting TODAY (Friday, August 17) until FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2 at 9am Pacific Daylight Time.
2. Entry must include:
a) a picture of your favorite NIGHT ANGEL book
b) a one or two sentence description, telling everyone how your poor book got to this state
3. International entries are allowed and encouraged!
4. Some photo editing is fine: think enhancement, not special effects.
5. You can only win once–but three books, so it’s like winning three times. Three times is enough.
6. If you email rather than post to Twitter or Facebook, the subject line of the email should read: #battlewornbooks. If you choose to use email, address the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (as in previous years, I will be selecting the winners).
7. Other: I will judge the photos and will select the six winners. You must be 18 or older to win (younger participants are welcome, but by law we can’t give you a prize). No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries, but definitely higher if you submit. We will notify winners via Twitter, Facebook, or email, depending on how you submitted the photo. You must respond within 7 days, or another winner will be chosen. That would be sad for you. They’d be happy. So maybe the net happiness would be neither increased nor decreased. We could try it out if you win.
8. Winners will be announced on Monday, November 12, 2018.