June 29: THE BLACK PRISM is a Kindle Daily Deal
Hi there, friends in the US: Amazon is offering THE BLACK PRISM as a Kindle Daily Deal for $2.99. A steal at twice the price! (This is also Brent’s affiliate link.)
This smokin’ hot deal won’t last long–open up that Amazon app and buy a copy. Your brain will thank you!
Reasons to buy a(nother) copy of Lightbringer #1 for Kindle:
- You want to protect your signed hardback copy, newly purchased or gifted to you from Brent’s webstore
- Oops! You forgot to get a birthday gift for your parent/sibling/cousin/aunt/uncle/ roommate/mail carrier/partner/spouse/coworker/neighbor/Dungeon Master
- Your friend/parent/coworker/cousin/roommate/sibling borrowed your copy months ago and refuses to return it
- It’s never too early to start holiday shopping?
- Someone you care about/random stranger asked for a book recommendation
- You’ve read Night Angel 500 times and need a new series to get into while you wait for NIGHT ANGEL NEMESIS
- You want to read along while you listen to Simon Vance’s dulcet, Audie-winning voice narrating the audiobook