Just a reminder, we’ve got a Halloween Costume Contest going!
A complete signed set of The Lightbringer Series, in Hardcover, and the first THREE chapters of The Blood Mirror! (Nobody else has this. Not even my editor. But you can’t share it with anyone!)
A signed hardcover of The Broken Eye, and signed copies of The Blinding Knife and The Black Prism in trade paperback.
A signed copy of The Broken Eye.
Three signed, personalized bookplates.
1. Entries may be submitted NOW until Monday, November 3rd at 5pm Pacific Standard Time.
2. Entry must include a picture of you in a costume inspired by the Night Angel Trilogy or The Lightbringer Series (go HERE to check out the Night Angel character sketches), along with a one or two sentence description.
3. International entries are allowed and encouraged!
4. As long as the costume is materially yours, some Photoshop is fine (no presenting characters from movies or video games by putting a gloss of Photoshop on it and saying it’s your costume).
5. Two entries allowed per person, but you can only win once.
6. The subject line of the email should read: 2014 Costume Contest
7. Address the email to CAPSLOCK @ brentweeks.com (no spaces; and as in previous years, Brent will be selecting the winners).
8. The costume must be family-friendly (as usual, we’d like to display the best entries on the website and we can’t do that if it’s not appropriate for younger fans).
Video submissions are allowed, but Brent is judging the costume, not the video. Brent will judge costumes individually if you have two people in a photo, but only one person will receive a prize. You must be 18 or older to win (younger participants are welcome, but by law I can’t give you a prize). No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. We will notify winners via email; you must respond within 7 days, or another winner will be chosen. The grand prize is worth approximately $100. Second place is worth approximately $60. Third place is worth approximately $30. Fourth place is worth about $15.
Winners will be announced on Monday, November 10, 2014.